Friday, May 21, 2010

A long long time ago...

I know it's been a long time since I posted something here and also on twitter.
I had many reasons. One of them was that I was a bit tired of this social network stuff. I didn't really notice the sociality there. See, even though I tried to find some contacts, most of the time I didn't get an answer (EXCEPT of super nice people like nannyanya or iamalejandra --> best people on twitter!) . I kinda felt lonely there and so I got really frustrated with it.
Now for this blog...you see, English is not my mother tongue and it takes time to write something here. And then I get practically no comments or any feedback at all... Sometimes I'm just wondering if it's really worth the effort.
Besides, my precious little baby girl is keeping me busy! Hee hee

But a few people have asked me for some new pictures of my little daughter Charlotte. I can't say no to that can I? =)
I guess every mother says that, but I think my daughter is the most precious little girl ever :)

But see for yourself... and adore her :)

Taking a bath. Which she doesn't like AT ALL. Maybe you can see that in her annoyed sweet & happy expression ;)




                                                                  my favorite little girl  




My angel                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Aww.

    I'm sorry that I don't comment as often as I should. I tend to be really bad about that.

    ReplyDelete